Pages

Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Tasty!!!

Oh....the Bungit I made yesterday was so tasty that I have had to write it down so that I can make it again.
Cajun spices gave it a lovely rich warmth and I served it with roasted Charlotte potatoes and a bowl of mixed leaf salad dressed with orange, lemon and ginger balsamic vinegar.

Today I will be having little visitors as I am looking after Ruby and Marlowe while DS goes to an appointment. I have offered to give them their tea so that there is no rush when he gets back so spaghetti and meatballs should go down well with them both.
New colouring books have been purchased for entertainment and we have some games that should be just about right for Marlowe. Bring on the fun.

Seeing the bright sunshine this morning I was hopeful of hanging out some laundry but there isn't much of a breeze so it will end up in the dryer.

Now I shall go and Marloweproof the house and put away anything she might get hold of that she shouldn't...lol.

Have a great day.
Sheila-x-

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your afternoon of "entertaining".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely and I get to do it all again today but with only one of my girls :).
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Enjoy having the girls-I know that’s a job you really love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three hours of pure magic Catriona.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. It,s great when a "throw it all in" meal is a roaring success. I have a little note book with some outright winners jotted down, there are also a couple of "Oh My Goodness. What was that meant to be!" in there as well, just so that I never repeat them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab isn't it Pam.
      I've had a couple of 'What was that meant to be' moments too but as long as I steer clear of cinnamon and star anise then things don't usually go too bad.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Sounds like fun, there is nothing like a colouring book and games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A clean colouring book and new crayons....you just can't beat it and the games went down a storm.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-