Pages

Followers

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Remembering & Reminiscing!!!

Remembering.......

Image from Google

Reminiscing..........

42 years ago today I married my Prince.
We've had our ups and downs but we have been and still are very happy together.
Happy Anniversary Andy.....I love you -x-x-x-

No celebrating today as he has to go to work but DD is taking us out for a meal at the weekend.

Today I will at last get round to sanding a skirting board and getting it painted. I hate sanding and I hate gloss painting so I shall be glad to get it ticked off the list and then there will be just one more to do.

Something warm for tea today I think as DD will have been out in the rain all day. Some fish with mashed potatoes, peas and parsley sauce sounds just about right. It is something we only eat when Andy isn't here as he doesn't like it.

Right....I need to feed the hubster before he goes off to work.
Have a wonderful day.
Sheila-x-


20 comments:

  1. Well wishing you both a very happy anniversary xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy Anniversary to you both Sheila. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you both. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary, wishing you many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, happy 42nd, what an achievement! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary, rubbing down paintwork prior to painting is not your traditional way to celebrate.......but much more satisfying, and it lasts longer than a hangover. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and have a nice meal at the weekend.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary to you both, Sheila!
    Gah! I hate sanding down and using gloss paint. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary to you both. Hope you enjoy your meal out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! It's mine, also. Married my great guy in 1965, so it's 53 wonderful years for us. May you and Andy have many, many more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandi and a very Happy Anniversary to you and your guy. 53 years is amazing.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-