Pages

Followers

Friday 4 September 2020

Friday!!!

Another Friday and another new month.....I honestly can't believe how the time is passing.

The girls are back at school thank goodness....Ruby back to the school she started last September and Marlowe into reception class at a new school which she has been super excited about. I catch up with them this weekend and see how they have gone on.

Andy has been very busy in the garden for the last few weeks. He has moved a shed out of the main garden to the side of a shed at the bottom of the garden and painted them both the same colour....they look very smart.
He's creosoted all of the fence, painted the trim and handrails on the steps and added a large piece of trellis at the end of the oil tank to disguise it a bit.
What an absolute star he's been.

I've been mainly inside thankful for the slightly cooler weather to be able to get on with some scrubbing jobs in the kitchen.

This weekend Andy is helping his brother to move some furniture so DD and I have decided to have a morning out at Trentham.....depending on the weather.
We are so desperate for a change of scenery and to do something different to just going out to the supermarket.

How will you be spending your weekend?

Sheila-x-

18 comments:

  1. Hello Sheila and so pleased you are feeling good and are going out with your daughter gave a nice time. I am like you I have not been out much and will be pleased when I can go up on the bus on my own. I went to Ascott house and beautful gadens on Tuesday with my D and GD it was so good to go out for a good walk.
    It was exciting to watch the hay cutting and I expect the bales will be taken to the barn for storage.
    I hope you get some new craft things when you go shopping for the Christmas things will be in I expect. I am going to have a look at my Christmas things over the weekend I want to make a start on my cards soon for it takes me a lot longer now but I do enjoy doing things.
    The washing is on and then after a walk I will do a little bit in the garden.

    Take care and enjoy your weekend and hope Ruby and Marlowe enjoyed school.
    Hazel c uk 🌈🌈🌈😇😇

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a holiday weekend here and I will have family over for a barbecue on Sunday - in the garden so everyone can stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better. Enjoy your grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have fun on your daughter and the weather cooperates! Enjoy your weekend with the grandchildren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see you post Sheila and to know that all is well. Glad you are able to get out and about a little now, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheila. Hope the weather was good and you and DD managed to go out. We went over to the caravan which is always nice and even more so these days. Amy is still home so she was on teen-sitting and dog-sitting duty lol. Good to hear that Ruby and Marlowe have both settled into school. Sienna also started in Reception last week and so far seems to be really enjoying it. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to see a post from you Sheila. Hope you managed at least a couple of hours out.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The nights are becoming a little easier in the cooler weather which I'm grateful for. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, Andy has been busy! Fences and sheds always look lovely with a new coat of colour/preservative, don’t they. We must do our fencing in readiness for the winter. Hope you enjoyed your morning out with DD :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been a while since you've blogged. Hope you're ok, Sheila. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sheila...checking in. Hope you are well!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes i hope Sheila is well, I think about you especially that both of us has had a stroke. Take care, 🌈🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are building a garage, and it seems like we will be building a garage for the foreseeable future. Last night, in bed, I heard it for the first time. His plans for the second garage. When I expressed some amazement, he said, "What we're building now is an equipment shed..."

    ReplyDelete
  14. Additional comment: We will not be building that second garage until we have built my greenhouse. I'm going to hold him to this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you are keeping well Sheila. I miss reading your posts. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU SHEILA AND TO YOUR FAMILY. I HOPE YOU'RE WELL.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thinking of you Sheila and family and I hope you have a nice Christmas and you are all well.
    🌈🌈🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thinking of you and hoping you are okay. Wishing you a Merry Christmas. Ranee (MN) USA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-