Pages

Followers

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Just Call Me Arfur!!!

The morning started well. I had a bit of spare energy to tackle a big job and I was doing quite well until my hands and shoulders started hurting so I'm a bit of an Arfur Job today....I've done half of the job and the other half will get done tomorrow.
I've been de-cobwebbing and washing the ceiling down in the sewing room as it gets a bit grubby being next to the kitchen with no door in between...one of the reasons that all of my sewing stuff is kept in boxes.

I just need to wash up the lunch pots and then I am going to go and have a soak in the bath to ease my shoulders a bit and then I'll have a think about what I am doing for tea to go with some salad.

The herb table was totally cleared out yesterday and I just need to disinfect it and give it a bit of a scrub before I make some new liners for it. You can buy them but I can't remember the make of my table to get the right size for it.

OK.....bath....here I come....and I might take a cuppa with me too.

Hope you are having a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. You've made a great start at least and it will be much easier to get the job finished tomorrow. It's that time of year again. A good sort out and clean is required here too. The sunshine has been beautiful the last few days but it doesn't half show up all the dust! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a day out yesterday so it is garden for me today. We should have rain tomorrow so I hope to get some time in the sewing department.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the bath helped. It the shoulder pain persists it might be worth getting it checked out. I did mine and discovered I had torn something and had a problem with the rotary cuff. I am just about to leave to go for another physio session now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well half a sixpence is better than none as the song goes! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the bath helped! The jobs will still be there waiting to get done. No need to aggravate it more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-