Pages

Followers

Saturday 14 July 2018

Arrrrrgh!!!

I am having such a frustrating day today.
It's hot again which makes me cranky anyway but Smudge is driving me even more bonkers by lying on the floor in the sewing room right where I am wanting to be standing while I cut out some fabric. If I've tripped over him once I've done it a dozen times.
My language is rather unladylike I'm afraid.

DD has been out and done some shopping for me this morning as I just couldn't bear the thought of going into town in the heat and tomorrow is going to be even hotter so I certainly won't be wanting to go out then either.
We could do with another shower or two like we had last night

Oh thank goodness for that....Smudge has departed for the living room so I'll go and finish my cutting out before he decides to come back.

Hope you are having a good weekend and doing lots of fun things.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Ben comes in to the sewing room with me but is straight onto the sofa. That is the only reason that it is in there. Herbie is slowly learning not to get between my foot and the machine pedals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it seems so churlish to complain about the heat, doesn't it, but I'm right there with you. It's TOO hot! I couldn't bear the thought of town either so we're just going to do our very best to manage without! Tesco is wonderfully cool but you have to get into a stiflingly hot car to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send some of the heat my way, it really has cooled down here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-