Pages

Followers

Sunday 24 June 2018

Busy Days!!!

I thought this weekend was going to be a bit quieter but I'd forgotten that it was DS's birthday yesterday and we needed to pay him a visit. So off to The Doodle House we went and spent a lovely hour with them before he went out to his birthday treat to be pampered at a proper barbers.
After that DD and I popped and had a coffee and a bit of lunch before coming home to do some jobs around the house.
Before I could blink it was bed time and another Saturday over and done with.

No roast lunch today. Instead I am marinating some chicken to have with salad and garlic and parmesan potatoes. Once that is done with I will be retiring to the sewing room for a bit of a tidy up and a fiddle about making some doll boots.

DD is out in the garden having a tidy up. Andy has gone to fetch the papers and all is quiet and peaceful on our little estate.

I hope you are all having a lovely day too.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Weekends go far too quickly don't they. I'd had a couple of days holiday too and yet when I realised it was Sunday night already I couldn't quite believe it. Another week begins already.

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Mitzi and there just never seems enough time to do all you want to do.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-