Pages

Followers

Tuesday 22 May 2018

In Full Swing Again!!!

Yay.....I am back in full swing again....movin' and shakin' round the house like a thing possessed and catching up with everything.
No kitchen cleaning done yet but I am thinking Thursday for that job as Ruby will be here for tea tomorrow and has requested quiche much to my shock. I'll just do cheese and bacon....nothing too fancy and see how we go with that....and while I am baking I'll probably make some scones for the freezer.

I did a bit of sewing yesterday.....well I sewed two buttons onto Marlowe's top and threaded the elastic into her little skirt ready to secure it and close up the slot today. Once I have done that I'll be cutting out a load of doll clothes to use up the offcuts as I am fed up of tripping over the bag they are in. Between that and tripping over the dog I'm surprised that I have somehow got away with not suffering any broken limbs....lol.

I've just had to make poor old Smudge an appointment with the vet as all his Cushing's symptoms seem to be returning despite him being on medication for it... maybe he needs a bigger dose... I don't know.

It's a lovely day again today....sunny with a good stiff breeze and perfect for line drying. I have one load out which should be about ready to come in and another one to go out. I will probably spend the rest of the the day sniffing at the line dried washing....lol.

Hope the sun is shining for you all.
Sheila-x-


4 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better and back to your usual busy self. Looking forward to seeing the dolls’ clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catriona.
      I love making doll clothes so am looking forward to having a bit of a session :)
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I love the smell of line dried ashing. So glad you are on the mend and feeling more yourself. Planning for a Ruby visit must be a great help. Bertie and Honey arrive on Friday, I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can feel your excitement MM and I hope you have a wonderful time with them.
      I feel so lucky that my girls only live ten minutes away.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-