Pages

Followers

Friday 31 July 2020

Oh Heck!!!

Thank you all for such lovely comments on my last post.

Well I feel like I have woken up in a blast furnace this morning it's so bloomin' hot. There were plans to wash down the cupboards in the kitchen but blow that for game of soldiers.......I think it will be a day in the sewing room with the fan on.
I have spent a lot of time in there the past few days and I think I can now say I am a crafter again with hot glue burns to prove it....lol. I had best stick to Hi Tack glue until my hands are less clumsy.

Trying to avoid going out as much as I can unless the stir crazies get bad. Shopping in a mask isn't for me....I've tried it and I feel so sick by the time I've done that there is no pleasure in it at all. I did go out the other day and I am sure you will be disgusted to know that I bought a Christmas present!!! It was a bargain too good to be missed and something we had planned on getting for Ruby. 
I am not planning on doing any more for a while.

Oh heck.......how are you all getting on with the new Blogger? I went on this morning and I have reverted to the old version until I have the patience to work it out. I do wish they would leave things alone.

The Doodles have been away on holiday for the last week and I am looking forward to a bit of Facetime tonight or tomorrow to hear all about it as connection hasn't been good while they have been away.

Right I shall go and get something done.

Bye for now.
Sheila-x-

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila, it's so lovely to see you back 😊 mask wearing is uncomfortable for me too, I always seem to get hot and headachy, so I'm going into shops as little as possible. Well done on the Christmas present🎁 I like being organised too so I'm proud of you! I usually adore Christmas and all the gift planning but heaven knows who will get what this year 🙄
    Take care in this heat and enjoy your sewing Sheila. Sending hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a scorcher today that's for sure. I'm looking forward to sitting out later on when it cools down but for now I'm inside with the fan on. I tried the new blogger last night and also reverted back to the old style. I'm hoping that option remains open forever lol. Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same as you with the new Blogger and I'm still using the old one as well. It'll probably work out OK in the end, but why change something that isn't broke, I wonder? It's been very hot here in Belgium too today, and I always get a headache from wearing a face mask. Problem is that we have to wear it all the time now if we're in the public domain! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is lovely to see you posting again, Sheila!
    Jon has done nearly all the shopping since lockdown, I've only needed to wear a mask three times, I struggled the first couple of times but I found a really good pattern and the mask I made fits perfectly and I can think straight when I'm wearing it (I felt befuddled in the last one!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely to see you blogging again Sheila.. take it easy, all that cleaning will still be there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thrilled you are able to post once again. I have a few Christmas gifts tucked away too, I have been taking advantage of the online sales.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm another guilty of reverting to the old style blogger. I know it's easier to use on my main laptop but I've had neither the time nor energy to try it just now.
    I'm happy to read you're back enjoying your crafting. Don't worry about the kitchen cupboards :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you Sheila! GottatGotta catchbcatch the bargains when and you can. I'm finding it very difficult to shop with a mask. I wear glasses a they keep fogging up. I too afraid of the alternative. Crazy times indeed😷🤪

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely to see you are still crafting. Yes, shopping in a mask would be horrid. We are so lucky that we don't have to! I decided to just go for it and adopt the new Blogger Interface, and it's NOT as bad as I first thought. They are still tinkering with it, so we get some glitches now and then, but on the whole, I don't mind it now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-