Pages

Followers

Wednesday 11 December 2019

A Mixed Bag Of A Day Today!!!

I seem to have got a little behind with my jobs this week so today I will be doing lots of little things to try and catch up.

First up I need to sew around the quilt and clip the edges to make a rag finish, wash and dry it to fluff the edges up and then it can be packed ready to give.
Andy is just picking me up some colour catcher as the quilt has a lot of red in it which is notorious for running and I don't want any mishaps at this late stage.

Laundry....there is always laundry to be done.

A quick clean round in the kitchen. I'll do the deep clean in there next week.

Squirrel some stuff away upstairs as Ruby will be here today and I don't want her seeing anything she shouldn't.
While I am up there I need to empty a couple more of our big storage boxes so that The Doodles can borrow them for packing.

Tonight I will get the few cards written on that we send. Most are hand delivered so that can be Andy's job for tomorrow.

One lot of drying has just finished so I'll go and sort that out and put another lot in and another wash on and then I think it might be time for coffee.

Have a happy day.
Sheila-x-


2 comments:

  1. There is always something to do isn't there and none of it remotely exciting lol. We have Sienna's present on the stairs to hand over on Saturday - I just need to pop it in a bin liner. Enjoy the visit with Ruby xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being without hot water can do that to you (get behind, I mean). Can't remember when I last gave the kitchen a "deep clean", probably this time last year. I think I'll wait until the festivities are over as I am a very messy cook!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-