Pages

Followers

Friday 19 April 2019

Glorious Good Friday!!!

Talk about 'the sun has got it's hat on'......it's out with all the bells and whistles too.
Already we have been to the garden centre to buy some plants and now DD is outside tidying up and emptying pots of dead things to smarten them up with their new greenery. Andy has mowed the lawns so it should look quite a lot better out there by the end of the day.
I am inside as the trip out and walking around with the sun beating on my head has given me a corker of a headache but once it's under control I shall go out and do a bit too.

Hope you are all enjoying some much needed sunshine today.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful isn't it. I even took sun cream out with me today, just in case. I hope your headache eases soon. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-