Pages

Followers

Sunday 27 January 2013

Oh Dear!!!

I seem to be spending an awful lot of time apologising for not posting pics but it has been pretty mental around here for the last couple of weeks and all the cards I have been making have had to be packed and shipped out before I have had a chance to take any photos. Although having said that....a lot of them have been remakes of old designs with newer papers etc.
We've had the builder in sorting out the water system so there have been floors up and goodness knows what else but.....everything crossed......it seems to have sorted the problem without the need for replacing the whole thing so not as expensive as we were dreading.
There has also been lots of soup making. I took advantage of a weekend special offer at Lidl and bought loads of tiny plum tomatoes to make Roasted Tomato and Garlic soup. Then I roasted butternut squash, red peppers,onions and garlic and made that into a soup too. I think there are about four or five different ones in the freezer now so my next thing to tackle is casseroles.
I have a week off from looking after Ruby next week....except for Tuesday when I will be having her for a couple of hours while daddy goes shopping for birthday party stuff. I can't believe she will be three in a couple of weeks. Where did that time go?
Don't know if I am going to be able to sleep tonight as DD and I have a rather exciting job to do tomorrow..........we are off to book a trip to New York. I am so full of squeeeeeeeeee that I can barely sit still. We won't be going until the end of November but we wanted to get it booked as we found the perfect package for our needs so thought we would book it while it's still available. I shall be saving madly for a trip to Michaels, The Ink Pad and Casey Rubber Stamps.........and if anyone knows of any other crafty shops please let me know. I will be visiting TJ Maxx and Target as I understand they have some spectacular clearance prices on craft stuff if you hit them at the right time. I am soooooo excited.
To calm ourselves down after booking it we are off out for a relaxing lunch once we have some shopping bits and bobs out of the way so I think it will be a lovely day.
Right....I shall get back to my card chopping.......I'm running short on blanks and it's about all I can concentrate on today.
Tara for now.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-