Pages

Followers

Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas No 21!!!

 My card today is another using the December 25th Cricut cartridge. I have also used a Tim Holtz embossing folder, a Martha Stewart punch and a Paper Shapers punch.

I'm a bit later blogging today as I had housey jobs and shopping to do today. Not that I was much in the mood for either after a day with Miss Doodle poorly yesterday. The poor little mite had a bad tummy. She cried all day long and wouldn't let me out of her sight even to cook the tea so we had to have an' open the cupboard and see what falls out' kind of tea.
Today she is absolutely fine came for a flying visit at lunchtime, left a mess and went again.......lol..........that's our Ruby.
My new Cricut cartridge arrived today along with a Sizzix die and some Distress Stains. Tomorrow I am expecting a delivery of cardstock and there are a few other things on order that should arrive next week. I shall be all set then for cracking on with the Valentine's, Mother's Day, Easter cards and everyday cards.
Rightio.......I am off for a shower and then I shall snuggle up in my new dressing gown and carry on with a bit more preparation work while I watch something on the computer.
Tara for now.
Sheila-x-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-