Pages

Followers

Sunday 25 March 2012

Heart!!!


Just a simple card today using die cuts. The hearts are from a new Framelits die set. Circles are Sizzix and Quickutz.

Well it's been a lovely peaceful day here at Manic Towers. Mr Manic cooked a wonderful lunch while I crafted and then tonight we have watched the DOI final. Loved Jane and Chris's Bolero dance. Whenever I watch them together I get a lump in my throat and my eyes leak. I'm glad Matt won although I loved Jorgie too.
So what do I watch now on Sunday nights. We watched the first of the Titanic series and so far so good. I quite enjoyed it.
Tomorrow Miss Doodle will be here. I hope she is in a better mood than she was on Thursday. Bless her...she has another cold and she was really not herself. I couldn't please her because she didn't really know what she wanted so it was a very trying day. I think we might try and get out in the fresh air tomorrow and go for a walk with Smudge.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-