Pages

Followers

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry.......!!!

.......that I have been missing in action this week.
I have been working hard to clear my order book before the weekend and this morning I had to go to the opticians to have photo's taken of my eyes which involved having drops put in them. Can't say I liked it much and everything has been blurry until the drops wore off so it was a bit uncomfortable trying to make anything.....believe me I tried......lol!!!
Tomorrow we are taking Miss Doodle out to look at Christmas displays and to have a spot of lunch then Friday is mine......all mine yay!!!
Right I'm off to make tea for tomorrow night before I settle down for the night and watch a film with DD.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-