Pages

Followers

Saturday 14 May 2011

Twisted 65!!!

I've had Jimminy Cricut out for the first time in absolutely ages as I needed some large numbers for this 8 x 8 twisted easel card.
The numbers are from Base Camp. 'Dad' is Sizzix Sizzlet Roundabout alphabet and papers are Basic Grey.
The large circles are Go Kreate and Cricut. Stars are Spellbinders.

All by myself tonight so heaven knows what mischief I shall get up to. Mr Manic is off to work and DD is staying over at her friends house and on nights like these I have been known to be cleaning the kitchen at stupid 'o' clock. Not tonight though as I am back off upstairs to cut some more stuff on Jim before he goes away again.

Tomorrow we have Miss Doodle paying us a visit with mummy and daddy in tow. I think she's coming to see if grandad has any pocket money for her to take on holiday........I'm sure he will have.

Well that's His Nibs on his way to work. Peace and quiet for me then.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-