Pages

Followers

Thursday 18 November 2010

Thursday....Already!!!

Well that's the end of my working week for this week.
Quite a hectic day as Ruby wasn't awfully well. She has a cold and quite a nasty cough. When she wasn't coughing she was her normal happy self but when she coughed it was like it frightened her and she got quite upset.
Mr Manic and I decided to take her out for a while so we took her to a local garden centre to see the Christmas lights and decorations. She loved it. We had a quick look around the new craft shop too and I was very impressed. Mr Manic treated me to a couple of new stamp sets and a set of Marianne snowflake dies bless him. Not had time to play with them because as soon as Miss Doodle had gone home I fell asleep and when I woke up I felt like someone had thumped me in the head. So the crafting will have to wait until tomorrow now.
I'm just gentling pottering around on the www now before I go to bed and I am soooooo looking forward to a lie in in the morning.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-