Pages

Followers

Friday 24 October 2008

Busy Week Again!!!

Another busy week both at the shop and at home. I do have some pics to post but I have gone and lost my gig stick thing that I transfer stuff on from my work computer upstairs to the internet computer downstairs.........what a plank!!!
Mind you if you could see the state of my room........you could lose an entire country in there at the moment.....lol!!!

Deb gave me an early Christmas present this week..........a new Christmas cartridge for my Cricut. Oh it is soooooo gorgeous. Beautiful reindeer and angels, a village scene, a stunning swirly tree and loads more on it. Had to have a little play with it......well wouldn't you.....lol!!!

Got to go and have another look for this stick thing as it's driving me nuts wondering where it is.

Bye for now
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-